The Southern Way - Issue 13
The regular volume for the Southern devotee including
- Mk1 Coaching Stock on the Southern Region
- The Man who Really designed the Maunsell Moguls
- Westward Ho! - in retrospect
- Allan Cobb - A Photographic Tribute
- From Public School to Borstal
- Drewry Inspection Car No. 346S
- Stories from East Grinstead Ticket Office
- Selsdon Road to East Grinstead in 1884 - part 2
- Bournemouth Central 1955
- 'Driver Fred'
- Flooding in North Kent 1953
- The Southern Railway from Inception to Nationalisation Part 3
- More on Push-Pull Workings
- The Good Old Days
- Plus the usual Permanent Way, Rolling Stock and Letters pages
116 pages paperback including colour section
Most orders are dispatched within two working days of receipt of cleared payment. If there is going to be a significant delay, we will endeavour to contact you and give you an estimated dispatch time.
Please be aware that advance orders will be sent as soon as the relevant book has been published.
All orders over £10.00 are post free to all UK addresses. For orders of £10 or less, a £1.25 postage fee will be added. These are normally sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour. Large, bulky or high value orders may be split in to multiple consignments or sent via courier. There is no additional charge for this and we will contact you if this happens.
Overseas orders are charged based on weight, and postage will be automatically calculated at checkout. For a postage quotation, please add the items you want to your cart and proceed to the checkout. All orders are normally sent via Air Mail.
Royal Mail will only accept parcels up to 5kg in weight (2kg for Canada). If you are ordering multiple items that exceed these limits, please get in touch with us first so that we can advise you of the appropriate shipping rate.