Lightmoor Press's Quarterly Journal for British Industrial and Transport History
- Lofthouse Colliery : 1944 to 1948 improvements in coal handing by Steve Grudgings, p3;
- Lambton Winter : December 1968 by John Atkinson, p15;
- English Oilfields Ltd and their Private Owner Wagons by Neil Parkhouse, p25;
- The Institute : Archive’s reviews, p31;
- The North Bay Railway, Scarborough by Stanley Jenkins, p33;
- The River Trent by Euan Corrie, p45;
- Commercial Corner, p59;
- In the Showroom : Vintage Bentley and Rolls-Royce by Malcolm Bobbitt, p61;
- A Misspent Youth by Andrew Neale, p63
Most books are dispatched within two working days of receipt of cleared payment.
All orders over £10.00 are post free to all UK addresses. For orders below £10.00, a £1.25 postage fee will be added. These are normally sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour. Large or high value orders may be split in to multiple consignments or sent via courier. There is no additional charge for this and we will contact you if this happens.
Overseas orders are charged based on weight, and postage will be automatically calculated at checkout. For a postage quotation, please add the items you want to your cart and proceed to the checkout. All orders are normally sent via Air Mail.