Archive 91 .
Lightmoor Press's Quarterly Journal for British Industrial and Transport History
- A Butterley Miscellany: Part One by Steve Grudgings;
- The Bennett Steamship Company of Goole by Mike Fell OBE;
- Cannock Chase Colliery Steam by Andrew Neale; In the Showroom :
- Lagonda's Origins and Cars of the Late 1930s by Malcolm Bobbitt;
- The Institute : Archive's reviews;
- Whatman Springfield Paper Mill, Maidstone by Mark Chalmers
*** We no longer keep this book in stock. When you place an order, we will obtain your copy direct from the trade distributors and fulfill your order as soon as possible. This typically will take around 10 working days. ***
Most books are dispatched within two working days of receipt of cleared payment.
All orders over £10.00 are post free to all UK addresses. For orders below £10.00, a £1.25 postage fee will be added. These are normally sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour. Large or high value orders may be split in to multiple consignments or sent via courier. There is no additional charge for this and we will contact you if this happens.
Overseas orders are charged based on weight, and postage will be automatically calculated at checkout. For a postage quotation, please add the items you want to your cart and proceed to the checkout. All orders are normally sent via Air Mail.