Lightmoor Press's Quarterly Journal for British Industrial and Transport History
- The Safe Use of Explosives in Coal Mines, 1931
- Reuben Chappell – Goole Marine Artist
- Horse Haulage in the South Wales Coalfield. Part 3
- In the Showroom : Argyll, the Alexander Govan Years
- Buxton Limeworks Railways
- Waterways of the Shropshire Union Railways & Canal Co. Part 3
- Garston Docks: August 1980
- Garston Extra
- Inbye continued
*** Please note that this is not a stock item and will be ordered in especially for you. This typically takes around 7-10 working days. ***
Most books are dispatched within two working days of receipt of cleared payment.
All orders over £10.00 are post free to all UK addresses. For orders below £10.00, a £1.25 postage fee will be added. These are normally sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour. Large or high value orders may be split in to multiple consignments or sent via courier. There is no additional charge for this and we will contact you if this happens.
Overseas orders are charged based on weight, and postage will be automatically calculated at checkout. For a postage quotation, please add the items you want to your cart and proceed to the checkout. All orders are normally sent via Air Mail.