Lightmoor Press's Quarterly Journal for British Industrial and Transport History
- Gas Works Narrow Gauge
- Quaker House Colliery
- The Institute : Archive’s reviews
- The Rustons at Parc Level
- Waterways of the Shropshire Union Railways & Canal Co. Part 5
- In the Showroom
- The Institute : Archive’s reviews continued
- Porthoustock Quarry and the Stone Trade
- Gas Works Narrow Gauge continued
Most books are dispatched within two working days of receipt of cleared payment.
All orders over £10.00 are post free to all UK addresses. For orders below £10.00, a £1.25 postage fee will be added. These are normally sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour. Large or high value orders may be split in to multiple consignments or sent via courier. There is no additional charge for this and we will contact you if this happens.
Overseas orders are charged based on weight, and postage will be automatically calculated at checkout. For a postage quotation, please add the items you want to your cart and proceed to the checkout. All orders are normally sent via Air Mail.