Archive - Issue 98
Lightmoor Press's Quarterly Journal for British Industrial and Transport History
- Trent & Mersey Waterways : Part 1
- Horse Haulage in the South Wales Coalfield Part 6
- A Country Garage in the 1950s
- In the Showroom : Crossley RFC
- Wingate Grange Colliery
- Narrow Gauge in the Far West : The Penlee Quarries Railway
- Skimpings : Nettlebed Smock Mill
Most books are dispatched within two working days of receipt of cleared payment.
All orders over £10.00 are post free to all UK addresses. For orders below £10.00, a £1.25 postage fee will be added. These are normally sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour. Large or high value orders may be split in to multiple consignments or sent via courier. There is no additional charge for this and we will contact you if this happens.
Overseas orders are charged based on weight, and postage will be automatically calculated at checkout. For a postage quotation, please add the items you want to your cart and proceed to the checkout. All orders are normally sent via Air Mail.