Creating the Rural Scene: A Guide for Railway Modellers and Diorama Model Makers
- Aimed at those wishing to extend their modelling skills, as well as those starting out in the hobby, this book:
- Examines the history and development of the countryside, villages and infrastructure
- Presents a selection of scenic projects with step-by-step guidance and reference photographs
- Covers rural industries, featuring practical advice to modelling both windmills and watermills
- Demonstrates techniques for modelling farm buildings, machinery, vehicles and livestock
- Tackles ruins in the rural landscape, and how these can complement a model railway or diorama
- Presents a total modelling project showing how to make a three-dimensional model inspired by John Constable's The Hay Wain
Softback, 208 pages, 333 colour photographs
Most orders are dispatched within two working days of receipt of cleared payment. If there is going to be a significant delay, we will endeavour to contact you and give you an estimated dispatch time.
Please be aware that advance orders will be sent as soon as the relevant book has been published.
All orders over £10.00 are post free to all UK addresses. For orders of £10 or less, a £1.25 postage fee will be added. These are normally sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour. Large, bulky or high value orders may be split in to multiple consignments or sent via courier. There is no additional charge for this and we will contact you if this happens.
Overseas orders are charged based on weight, and postage will be automatically calculated at checkout. For a postage quotation, please add the items you want to your cart and proceed to the checkout. All orders are normally sent via Air Mail.
Royal Mail will only accept parcels up to 5kg in weight (2kg for Canada). If you are ordering multiple items that exceed these limits, please get in touch with us first so that we can advise you of the appropriate shipping rate.