Designing and Building Fiddle Yards, A Complete Guide For Railway Modellers
- Defines what a fiddle yard is in terms of operational variety, storage and swapping trains
- Demonstrates how a fiddle yard can be integrated into a model railway layout
- Covers track-only fiddle yards using a single track, ladders of multiple tracks and reversing loops
- Considers design issues for oval and terminus layouts as well as combination fiddle yards and the importance of train length and baseboards
- Examines common design features of track alignment, turnout control, a diode matrix and the protection of models
- Shows the reader how to build four detailed projects, each one providing a different fiddle yard solution
Most books are dispatched within two working days of receipt of cleared payment.
All orders over £10.00 are post free to all UK addresses. For orders below £10.00, a £1.25 postage fee will be added. These are normally sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour. Large or high value orders may be split in to multiple consignments or sent via courier. There is no additional charge for this and we will contact you if this happens.
Overseas orders are charged based on weight, and postage will be automatically calculated at checkout. For a postage quotation, please add the items you want to your cart and proceed to the checkout. All orders are normally sent via Air Mail.