European Rail Atlas: The Baltic States, Belarus and Ukraine
Each atlas includes:
- All passenger, freight and proposed lines (some metros are excluded or simplified)
- All stations on the national networks
- Heritage railways and cycle-trolley lines
- Electrification systems and track gauges
- Main lines distinguished from secondary
- Single track distinguished from multiple
- A full index of stations and heritage railways, together with weblinks
Most books are dispatched within two working days of receipt of cleared payment.
All orders over £10.00 are post free to all UK addresses. For orders below £10.00, a £1.25 postage fee will be added. These are normally sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour. Large or high value orders may be split in to multiple consignments or sent via courier. There is no additional charge for this and we will contact you if this happens.
Overseas orders are charged based on weight, and postage will be automatically calculated at checkout. For a postage quotation, please add the items you want to your cart and proceed to the checkout. All orders are normally sent via Air Mail.