LNER Locomotives to Scale
Ian Beattie presents 15 4mm to 1 foot scale line drawings, photographs and brief biographical details of selected L.N.E.R. locomotives as an aid to the railway modeller. Includes the following LNER classes:
- Gresley 02 Class 2-8-0, 1924;
- Gresley K3 Class 2-6-0, 1924;
- Gresley J39 Class 0-6-0, 1926;
- Gresley J50 Class 0-6-0T, 1926;
- Gresley D49 Class 'Shire' 4-4-0, 1927;
- Gresley A3 Class 4-6-2, 1927;
- Gresley B17 Class Sandringham 4-6-0, 1928;
- Gresley V1 Class 2-6-2T, 1930;
- Gresley P2 Class 2-8-2, 1934;
- Gresley A4 Class 4-6-2, 1935;
- Gresley V2 Class 2-6-2, 1936;
- Gresley K4 Class 2-6-0, 1937;
- Thompson B1 Class 4-6-0, 1942;
- Thompson L1 Class 2-6-4T, 1945;
- Peppercorn A2 Class 4-6-2, 1947.
Hardback, 64 pages, black & white photographs
Most orders are dispatched within two working days of receipt of cleared payment. If there is going to be a significant delay, we will endeavour to contact you and give you an estimated dispatch time.
Please be aware that advance orders will be sent as soon as the relevant book has been published.
When placing your order, please ensure that you add the correct full shipping address to your order. This includes house number, street name, zip code/post code. If parcels are returned on account of an incorrect shipping address we will contact you to seek the correct address and also ask that you pay a contribution towards posting the parcel to you a second time.
All orders over £10.00 are post free to all UK addresses. For orders of £10 or less, a £1.25 postage fee will be added. These are normally sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour which is not tracked. If you require tracking for your order please get in touch before placing your order and we will quote you for the costs of adding tracking to your order.
Large, bulky or high value orders may be split in to multiple consignments or sent via courier. There is no additional charge for this and we will contact you if this happens.
Overseas orders are charged based on weight, and postage will be automatically calculated at checkout. For a postage quotation, please add the items you want to your cart and proceed to the checkout. All orders are normally sent via Air Mail.
Royal Mail will only accept parcels up to 5kg in weight (2kg for Canada). If you are ordering multiple items that exceed these limits, please get in touch with us first so that we can advise you of the appropriate shipping rate.