Modelling Railways in O Gauge
- Considers the history and the benefits of O gauge
- Discusses the various prototypical gauges that can be successfully modelled in O gauge
- Examines making a start in this gauge and practical layout planning
- Shows the modeller how to successfully create scenery and model buildings
- Covers the choice of locomotives, coaches and wagons
- Demonstrates how to achieve an authentic lineside look
- Contains a wealth of information, advice and tips
- Beautifully illustrated with colour images, including some of the author's own 0 gauge exhibition layout, Gifford Street , and a number of other layouts
Most books are dispatched within two working days of receipt of cleared payment.
All orders over £10.00 are post free to all UK addresses. For orders below £10.00, a £1.25 postage fee will be added. These are normally sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour. Large or high value orders may be split in to multiple consignments or sent via courier. There is no additional charge for this and we will contact you if this happens.
Overseas orders are charged based on weight, and postage will be automatically calculated at checkout. For a postage quotation, please add the items you want to your cart and proceed to the checkout. All orders are normally sent via Air Mail.